Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 20 mins
These crispy sweet potato fries made in the air fryer are so addictive, and you won’t miss the grease. I promise you that the spice mix – cumin powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper enhances the natural sweetness of the sweet potatoes.
How to Cook Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Sweet potatoes (medium size)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the airfryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice them into chunky strips.
- Toss them with olive oil in a bowl. Add in cumin and paprika. Coat evenly.
- Lightly spray the fryer basket with oil.
- Place the fries into the air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes. Turning them halfway. Cook in batches if necessary to prevent overcrowding.
- Remove the sweet potato fries from the air fryer and serve them hot.