Last Updated on April 30, 2022
If you’re an air fryer owner, you’ve probably wondered if it’s possible to reheat pizza in air fryer. The answer is yes – you can reheat pizza in air fryer quite easily! In this blog post, we’ll share some tips on how to reheat pizza in air fryer so that it tastes delicious every time.
What is an air fryer and how does it work?
An air fryer is a small kitchen appliance that uses hot air and high-speed fans to quickly cook food. This makes it an excellent gadget for reheating pizza so that it tastes good every time. Air fryers work by circulating very hot air around the food, allowing them to quickly cook while also retaining moisture and flavor.
Benefits of using an air fryer to reheat pizza
First, it’s a quick and easy way to reheat your pizza without having to wait for the oven to preheat. Second, it prevents the pizza from drying out or getting soggy, so you can enjoy a delicious and fresh-tasting slice of pizza every time. Finally, reheating pizza in air fryer is a great way to save time and energy – you can enjoy your leftover pizza for lunch or dinner without having to resort to the microwave.
How to reheat pizza in air fryer
First, take the leftover pizza from the fridge. Place the slices into the air fryer basket. Make sure you place them in a single layer and not stack them, as this may cause some parts of the pizza to not be cooked evenly. If you have a lot of leftovers, reheat them in batches to ensure they cook evenly.
The best temperature for reheating the pizza is 360F. Reheat them for 3-4 minutes. Check the pizza and see if they are cooked thoroughly; if not, continue cooking and check on them every 30 seconds to ensure they are not burnt. The pizza can reheat differently depending on thickness, so it’s essential to keep an eye on it to get the best results possible. For thicker crust pizza, you may want to increase the temperature to 380F.
Steps to Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer
These are the four simple steps to follow when reheating pizza in an air fryer:
1. Preheat the air fryer for five minutes at 360F.
2. Place the slice of pizza in a single layer inside the air fryer basket, with enough space between each piece of pizza so that they don’t touch or overlap.
3. Cook for three to four minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Check on your pizza after this time and flip it over if necessary – some areas might need an extra minute or two to get evenly heated.
4. Serve and enjoy your freshly-heated leftover pizza!
Tips for getting the best results when reheating pizza in an air fryer
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer for at least five minutes before adding your pizza, as this will help ensure even cooking and prevent sogginess.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket with slices of pizza, as this can lead to uneven cooking and cold spots. Instead, space the slices out evenly so that they have enough room to cook properly.
- If you have multiple slices of pizza leftover, consider using separate batches in the air fryer so that you can control the level of browning on each slice. For example, if you prefer a lightly crisped crust or a more well-done topping, simply choose a lower temperature setting for those pieces.
- It is better to cook slowly so if you notice any burning on the crust, reduce the temperature and increase the cooking time.
With these tips in mind, you can easily enjoy freshly-heated leftover pizza every time! Whether you’re reheating a slice from last night’s dinner or making a quick lunch out of yesterday’s leftovers, your air fryer is the perfect tool for getting perfectly cooked pizza every time.