Many of us love fried food but are worried about the fats from unhealthy fried food. An air fryer is an appliance that can make crispy fried food with little or no oil. It circulates hot air around the food to make the food crispy.
There are many different brands for this fantastic appliance as it is getting very popular over the last few years. One of the air fryer’s brands that I like is Chefman. Chefman air fryers are affordable compared to some other brands like Philips Air Fryer. You can cook the flavorsome and crispy food so well that you may not even notice that the food is prepared with an air fryer.
Chefman has many different models of air fryers that are different in technology and features. Today, I am going to list down the best Chefman Air Fryers and give you a review on each of them for you to make a decision on which model is most suitable for you.
Is Chefman a Good Brand?
Chefman is an American company that is known for manufacturing small kitchen appliances. Some of the products that they make are pressure-cooker, deep fryers, sandwich makers, air fryers, and many other kitchen appliances. At Chefman, their mission is to help you master the art of cooking confidently. They make high-quality and innovative products to enable you to prepare a share-worthy meal.
HOW GOOD IS Chefman Air Fryer?
Chefman air fryer is a versatile kitchen appliance that uses futuristic rapid air technology to create crispy fried texture for the food without using oil. Besides frying, some models have advanced features that can bake, grill, and dehydrate food. The air fryer can cook your favorite food quicker, healthier, and tastier, without any mess. Besides that, the air fryer is very easy to operate either by analog knob or digital touch screen. It is also effortless to clean after cooking.
What Size Air Fryer Should I Get?
Chefman Air Fryers has so many different sizes, so which is the size you should get?
- The 1.7-quart and 2-quart models are ideal for an individual.
- The 2.7-quart and 3.6-quart models are suitable for couples or small families, great for the preparation of food for 2 to 4 persons.
- The 6.3-quart and 6.5-quart models are great for a large family, as you can save cooking time by just cooking the food in a single cooking cycle. They are also suitable for preparing multiple foods at the same time, hence your meal can be ready at a shorter time.
At A Glance:
- Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer
- Chefman 6.3 Quart Multi-Functional Digital Air Fryer
- Chefman 3.6 Quart Matte TurboFry Air Fryer
- Chefman 26 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Chefman 3.6 Quart Air Fryer with Space-Saving Flat Basket
- Chefman 6.5 Quart Digital Air Fryer with Space Saving Flat Basket
Here are the top 6 best Chefman air fryers.
Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer
Chefman 6.3 Quart Multi-Functional Digital Air Fryer
Chefman 3.6 Quart Matte TurboFry Air Fryer
Chefman 26 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Chefman 3.6 Quart Air Fryer with Space Saving Flat Basket
Chefman 6.5 Quart Digital Air Fryer with Space Saving Flat Basket
Features to Look for When Buying a Chefman Air Fryer
Besides size, these are some factors you may look into before purchasing an air fryer.
- Digital Display – Do you need a digital display? Usually, you have to pay a higher price for the model with digital controls.
- Extra Functionalities – Every air fryer by Chefman has its exclusive features. The Chefman Multicooker and Rotisserie air fryers facilitate unique cooking methods, including dehydration and a rotisserie spit. You have to decide whether you need these features as these models are slightly more expensive as they have
- Cooking presets – The model with One-touch presets will make cooking much more simple as it has already been preset.
- Price – Chefman air fryers are generally much more affordable compared to other brands.
What Can You Cook with Chefman Air Fryer?
You can use the Chefman air fryer for cooking chicken, steak, vegetables, fish, french fries, and a wide variety of desserts. It is possible to cook your entire meals, from appetizers to main courses as well as desserts with the air fryer.
Some of the dishes that you can cook are:
- Air Fryer Asparagus With Parmesan And Garlic
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks
How TO USE Chefman Air Fryer?
The Chefman Air Fryer is very easy to use. Here are the steps that you can follow.
- Place the air fryer on a heat-resistance surface and make sure that other objects do not block it so that you can remove the air fryer basket easily.
- When you are ready to cook, place the ingredients in the basket, and try not to stack the ingredients so that they can cook evenly. Push the basket into the unit until you hear the click sound.
- Now set the temperature and timer using the knobs or digital control. Cooking begins immediately. Depending on the dishes that you are cooking, preheating may be required in some cases.
- Halfway through the cooking process, you may give a good shake to the air fryer to toss or turn the food to ensure that the food is cooked evenly. Once the time is up, the timer will ring out, and the food is ready to be served.
- Remove the basket from the unit and check your food by pressing the eject button. Be careful while removing the basket as hot oil or grease may burn your skin.
- In case, the food is not cooked properly, set the timer and temperature, and repeat the procedure.
Best Chefman Air Fryer Reviews 2023
Chefman produces a wide range of air fryers from the mini 1.7-quart model to the large family-sized 26-quart air fryer. If you are unsure of which Chefman air fryer is suitable for your needs, then check out the detailed reviews. This will help you make an informed decision on which Chefman Air Fryer to buy.
1. Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer RJ38-2LM
If you are on a budget, the Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer is perfect for you. It is compact and portable at a very affordable price. It has a cooking temperature that ranges between 200° Fahrenheit and 400° Fahrenheit. This appliance utilizes the latest rapid-air technology to cook your favorite dish and produce a perfect crispy result without oil.
- Compact Size
- Dish Washer Safe
- Perfect for preparation of a meal for 1 to 2 persons
- Comes with 1-year warranty
|Power/Voltage||1000 watts / 120 Volts|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||9.75 x 9.75 x 12.5 inches / 7.33 pounds|
2. Chefman 6.3 Quart Multi-Functional Digital Air Fryer RJ38-6-RDO
The Chefman 6.3 Quart Multi-Functional Digital Air Fryer is ideal for you if you want to save space and declutter your kitchen from too many kitchen appliances. This air fryer can handle cooking, baking, rotisserie, dehydrating, or air frying task.
- 8 Preset Cooking Options
- Comes with interior lighting
- Perfect for preparing meals for a large family
- Comes with 1-year warranty
|Power/Voltage||1700 watts / 120 Volts|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||11 x 10.5 x 14.75 inches / 19.41 pounds|
3. Chefman 3.6 Quart Matte TurboFry Air Fryer RJ38-V3-DC35
This Chefman Turbofry air fryer is matte black with silver accents. The finishing of this model is less likely to attract fingerprints. The flat basket design increases the internal capacity without expanding external dimensions. Hence, it allows you to cook more food at the same time without increasing the footprint on your kitchen countertop. This model has a digital control version too.
- Does not take up a lot of counter space
- Can cook 2 to 3 portions of food each time
- Dual control temperature and timer dial
- 1-year Hassle-Free provided by Chefman
|Power/Voltage||1200 watts / 120 Volts|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||14 x 13 x 12.5 inches / 12.27 pounds|
4. Chefman 26 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven RJ50-M
This 7-in-1 toaster oven air fries, bakes, broils, warms, and more. The temperature range from 200-450°F and it comes with 7 preset options that make this appliance a culinary powerhouse. This air fryer can cook crispy and delicious food with 98% less oil than deep frying. This appliance is ideal when you need to cook for a big family or when you have to prepare a meal to entertain guests.
- 7 in 1 air fryer with lots of functions
- Great for food preparation for many people at the same time
- Auto-shutoff function
- Easy to clean; non-stick interior wall
|Power/Voltage||1500 watts / 120 Volts|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||18.4 x 18.2 x 16.7 inches / 24.1 pounds|
5. Chefman 3.6 Quart Air Fryer with Space Saving Flat Basket RJ38-v2-35
This air fryer uses Rapid Air Technology to cook your favorite food with crispy and golden finishes, every time. The wide temperature range lets you air fry just about anything, from pizza rolls & frozen vegetables to chicken wings or fries. The basket & tank are removable and dishwasher safe, so your cleaning is as easy as the cooking! This model has a digital control version too.
- Wide temperature range
- Flat basket with more cooking capacity
- The frying basket is removable and dishwasher safe
|Power/Voltage||1200 Watts / 120 Volts|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||12 x 12 x 14.1 inches / 8.91 pounds|
6. Chefman 6.5 Quart Digital Air Fryer with Space Saving Flat Basket RJ38-V2-65T
If you are looking for a family-sized air fryer, the Chefman 6.8 Quart Digital Air Fryer is the ideal model for you. You can achieve the deep-fried flavor you love, without the oil and added calories. This air fryer allows you to bake, fry, and roast like a pro. The temperature control with the 60-minute timer automatically shuts off once the food is ready. It comes with a manual control version as well.
- Can cook a wide variety of food
- Safe saving design
- Easy to clean
|Power/Voltage||1700 watts / 120 Volts|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||16 x 14 x 12 inches / 11.05 pounds|
how to use chefman air fryer?
1. Preheat your Chefman Air Fryer to 350°F. If you are using the fryer basket, be sure to add oil to the fryer pan according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Place your food in the fryer basket or on the fryer pan.
3. Cook for the recommended time. Once the timer goes off, use the safety release valve to release any residual pressure.
4. Remove your food from the fryer and enjoy!
how to clean chefman air fryer?
1. Unplug your Chefman Air Fryer and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
2. Remove the fryer basket or pan and wash it in hot, soapy water. Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
3. Wipe down the interior of the air fryer with a damp cloth. Be sure to clean the heating elements.
4. Allow the air fryer to dry completely before using it again.
WHAT IS THE BEST CHEFMAN AIR FRYER?
More than 75% of the users on Amazon have given the Chefman air fryer a good review. You can be assured that Chefman Air Fryer is excellent and durable. Depending on your needs, you can choose the most suitable model based on my review.
For a small family of 1 to 2 persons, the Chefman 1.7-quart and 2-quart models are ideal. For a larger family, depending on the functions you need, you may choose a large-capacity air fryer like the Chefman 6.8-Quart Digital Air Fryer with Space Saving Flat Basket or the Chefman 6.8-Quart Digital Air Fryer.
You may like to check out my other air fryer reviews: