Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 20 mins
This Roasted Curried Cauliflower is a super easy vegan side dish to add to your weekly meal routine. It’s ready in just 20 minutes, and the curry adds lots of flavorful to the vegetable, making it so enjoyable.
How to Cook Roasted Curried Cauliflower with Air Fryer
- 1 large Cauliflower, cored, broken into florets, florets sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 4 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Mix cauliflowers with olive oil and curry powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly spray oil onto the air fryer basket.
- Place the cauliflower into the basket. Cook for 15 minutes. Give it a shake halfway through.
- Serve the roasted curried cauliflower as a side dish.
If you need to purchase an air fryer, do check out our best small air fryer reviews for our recommendations.
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”