Have you tried making a hamburger with the air fryer? Air fryer hamburgers are very easy to make, and they are tasty and juicy. This fantastic air fryer hamburger recipe that I am going to share with you is very easy to follow and the burgers turn out the way they should be, delicious and cooked to perfection.
Now, you do not need to fire up the grill or heat the frying pan anymore, when you want to indulge in a yummy hamburger.
This method of making hamburger tastes better in my experience than frying the patties in the pan. The burgers cook fast and create less mess. You can enjoy the burger in less than 30 minutes. Besides that, air fryer hamburgers are much healthier as you do not use oil for cooking it.
How Do You Make Air Fryer Hamburgers?
First, let’s season the ground beef. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt to the beef. Next, add 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Using your bare hands, mix the beef and the seasoning well together. Once done, put in the fridge for 1 hour. I prefer to let the ground beef chill in the fridge so that they will stick together and not fall apart when rolling them into patties.
Once the beef mixture is chilled, take it out from the fridge and separate them into 4 portions. Lightly roll the 4 portions into balls and then flatten them into patties.
Heat the air fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes, then slowly place the beef patties into the air fryer basket. Make sure that you have enough space for the patties. Cook in batches if required.
For medium to medium well done burgers, I suggest cooking the beef patties for about 15 minutes. Remember to turn the patties halfway through the cooking. Once the patties are cooked, open the air fryer basket and place the cheese slices onto the patties. After that close the basket for one to two minutes to let the heat in the air fryer melt the cheese.
I prefer to melt the cheese this way, instead of cooking them together with the beef patties as the heat would be too much for the cheese and it will create a huge mess.
Once the cheese slices melt, take out the patties and place it onto the burger buns. You can add some of your favorite greens to the burger.
You can serve the air fryer hamburgers with some crispy air fryer potato wedges.
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Total time: 25 mins
Enjoy this easy Air Fryer Hamburgers that is so flavorsome, and it can be ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Cheese slices
- Take the ground beef and put it in a bowl, and add the seasonings.
- Using your hands, mix everything together.
- Once done, let the mixture chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat the air fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes.
- Separate the ground beef mixture into 4 even portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball and flatten it to form a patty.
- Put it into the air fryer, ensuring to leave enough space for every single patty to cook. You can do this in several batches if needed.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, remember to flip them halfway through the cooking. For larger patties, you might need to cook for a longer period of time.
- Once cooked, open the air fryer basket and put cheese slices onto the beef patties. Close the basket for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the cheese melted, serve the patties on the burger buns together with your favorite greens.