There are many reasons to love these Air Fryer Carrot Fries – they’re colorful, healthy, and sweet!
Looking for a fun and healthy side dish to add to your next meal? Try these air fryer carrot fries! They’re easy to make and taste delicious. Plus, they’re a great source of vitamin A and dietary fiber.
I always love trying new recipes, so I decided to give these carrot fries a try. And I’m glad I did – they turned out fantastic! They’re the perfect combination of crispy and tender, with a slightly sweet flavor that goes perfectly with any meal.
If you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious side dish, be sure to give these air fryer carrot fries a try!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE AIR FRYER CARROT FRIES
This recipe is very simple and you will only need a few ingredients.
- Carrots : sliced into fries sticks
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CARROT FRIES IN AIR FRYER?
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Slice carrots into fries and toss with oil and seasonings.
Place in a single layer in air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes, shaking basket shaking every few minutes.
Test carrots with a fork for tenderness. They are done when it glides through the carrot easily.
Once the air fryer carrot fries are crisp and tender inside, serve them with your main dishes or enjoy them as a snack.
HOW TO REHEAT THE AIR FRYER CARROT FRIES
To reheat these roasted air fryer carrots, heat your air fryer to 350°F and cook for 5 minutes, shaking halfway.
TIPS FOR THE BEST AIR FRIED CARROT FRIES
- For extra flavor, you can add a pinch of garlic powder or other seasonings to the bowl with the olive oil.
- Be sure to shake or stir the fries before adding them to the air fryer basket, so they are evenly coated with oil.
- If your air fryer has a removable tray or insert, line it with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- When cutting the carrots make sure that they are all the same size. This will ensure that they cook evenly.
- Serve with dipping sauce like Ranch Dip to get extra flavours
Air fryer roasted carrot fries are delicious! They make the perfect healthy snack or side dish, and they’re so easy to make. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- Air Fryer
- 3 Carrots
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Slice carrots into fries and toss with oil and seasonings.
- Place in a single layer in air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes, shaking basket shaking every few minutes.
- Test carrots with a fork for tenderness. They are done when it glides through the carrot easily.
- Once the air fryer carrot fries are crisp and tender inside, serve them with your main dishes or enjoy them as a snack.