Serves: 2 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 30 mins
These air fryer chicken tenders are crispy, full of flavor, and SO easy to make! Ready in just 30 minutes and everyone will love it! They are crispy on the edge and juicy and tender on the inside.
How to Cook Fried Chicken Tenders Using Air Fryer
- 1/2 lb Chicken fillets
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Crushed cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumb, cheese crackers, Parmesan cheese, bacon together.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk butter and sour cream.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in crumb mixture, coat evenly.
- Lightly oil the air fryer basket.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer on in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if required.
- Cook for 15 minutes until coating is golden brown and chicken is no longer pink. Turn the chicken halfway through.
- Once the air fryer chicken tenders are cooked, serve with sour cream and chives.
If you need to purchase an air fryer, do check out our best small air fryer reviews for our recommendations.