Air Fryer Garlic Butter Mushroom is an easy, quick, and healthy way to cook up some tasty treats!
Last night I made air fryer garlic butter mushrooms for dinner and they were so good! They are really easy to make and perfect for a quick and healthy meal. If you’re looking for a new way to cook mushrooms, then you have to try this recipe!
There’s something about mushrooms that just make them so dang versatile. You can fry them, bake them, stuff them, add them to soup… the list goes on. But one of the best ways to cook mushrooms is in the air fryer. Seasoned and tossed with a bit of oil, they cook until tender and then get tossed with garlic butter. So simple, yet so delicious. And if you’re worried about getting that perfect air fryer mushroom, don’t be. Just follow these tips and you’ll be a pro in no time.
CAN YOU AIR-FRY MUSHROOMS?
Yes, you can air fry mushrooms! They are a great option for a quick and healthy meal. Air frying is a great way to cook mushrooms because it helps to keep them moist and prevents them from drying out.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE AIR FRYER GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS
This recipe is very simple and you will only need a few ingredients.
- Mushrooms: This recipe works perfectly with a wide variety of mushrooms, such as white buttons, brown buttons, Portobello mushrooms, and baby bella.
- Soy sauce: To add colors and flavor
- Olive oil:
- Garlic butter:
- Fresh Parsley: To garnish
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS
Give the mushrooms a quick rinse and use a cloth to remove any dirt on the mushrooms. Remove the stalk as they will take a long time to cook. You can cook the mushroom in whole or slice them into smaller pieces based on your own preference.
Toss the mushrooms into a medium bowl with olive oil and soy sauce.
Next, preheat the air fryer to 400F.
Place the mushrooms into the air fryer basket. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes at 400F. Give the mushrooms a shake halfway through the cooking.
Once done, remove the mushrooms from the air fryer and toss them into the garlic butter. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Add some parsley as garnish.
You can serve the air fryer garlic butter mushrooms as an appetizer or as a side with main dishes like steak or rice.
These air fryer garlic butter mushrooms are the perfect appetizer for your next party. They’re healthy, delicious, and best of all, they’re easy to make in your air fryer. So go ahead and add them to your menu – your guests will love them!
Here are a few tips for making the air fryer garlic butter mushrooms.
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer before cooking.
- Avoid crowding it too much so that they will get crispy on all sides and not just some of them! Cook in batches if necessary.
- Do not soak the mushrooms in the soy sauce. Add the soy sauce just before cooking.
CAN YOU USE CANNED MUSHROOMS?
Yes, you can use canned mushrooms for this recipe. However, it is best to use fresh mushrooms if possible. Canned mushrooms can sometimes be a bit soggy and may not cook as evenly as fresh mushrooms.
DO YOU WASH THE MUSHROOMS?
No, you don’t have to wash the mushrooms before cooking them. However, you may want to give them a quick rinse if they are particularly dirty.
WHAT IS THE BEST AIR FRYER TO USE?
- Best Basket Type Air Fryer: Nuwave Brio 6 Quarts Air Fryer
- Best Small Capacity Air Fryer: Black And Decker Purifry Air Fryer
Air Fryer Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic butter
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Give the mushrooms a quick rinse and use a cloth to remove any dirt on the mushrooms. Remove the stalk as they will take a long time to cook.
- Toss the mushrooms into a medium bowl with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- Place the mushrooms into the air fryer basket. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes at 400F. Give the mushrooms a shake halfway through the cooking.
- Remove the mushrooms from the air fryer and toss them into the garlic butter. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Add some parsley as garnish.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”