https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-ZzF4klqG/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Airfryer-Salted-Egg-Chicken.png 427 640 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-f1Eh5g0a/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2017-02-02 13:21:392017-02-02 13:22:23AIRFRYER SALTED EGG CHICKEN
Easy Recipe for Airfryer Salted Egg Chicken
Total time: 40 mins
- 2 Boneless Chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 20 Curry Leaves
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Chilli Padi (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine
- 4 Salted Egg Yolks
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (minced)
- Cut chicken thigh into 3 cm chunks. Place chicken into a medium bowl.
- Add pepper, sugar, salt, rice wine to chicken and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile steam the 4 egg yolks for 10 minutes. Once done, mash the egg yolks as finely as possible. Set aside.
- Preheat air fryer to 180C for 3 minutes. Lightly coat the airfryer basket with oil.
- Add the beaten egg into the bowl with the chicken. Mix well.
- In a swallow bowl, add in the corn flour. Evenly coat the chicken with corn flour and place them into the air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add butter and 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Once butter melts, add in garlic, ginger, curry leaves and chilli padi. Fry for approx. 3 minutes.
- Add the salted egg yolks. On medium heat, break up the yolk as much as you can with your spatula. Continue to fry until the egg yolk changes colour.
- Finally, add the chicken, then toss to coat with sauce and serve.