Last Updated on March 30, 2023 by Ashley Ward
Are you looking for a delicious way to enjoy cauliflower wings without all the fat and calories associated with deep frying? Then you’ll want to try this recipe for Birds Eye Cauliflower Wings in air fryer!
These golden-fried bite-sized delicacies are packed with flavor. And they’re so easy to make – just pop them in your air fryer and cook until they’re crispy and golden brown. Transform your meals into something extraordinary with these scrumptious delicacies! Your guests will be raving about the irresistible flavors of your appetizer or side dish.
You won’t believe it when you see how quickly and easily these cauliflower wings can be made. So give them a try today, and let me show you just how delicious healthy food can be!
What do you need to make Frozen cauliflower wings in air fryer?
There are many brands of frozen cauliflower wings available, some of the popular brands are:
- Birds Eye
- Field Roast
- Wholly Veggie’s
- Good & Gather
Here’s what you’ll need to whip up these fabulous frozen cauliflower wings in air fryer:
- Frozen Birds Eye Cauliflower Wings – I am using the buffalo flavor for this recipe.
- Cooking spray
- An air fryer
How do you make Birds eye cauliflower wings in air fryer?
Preheat: Preheat your air fryer to a sizzling 400°F (200°C) for even cooking and the perfect golden-brown hue on your cauliflower wings.
Arrange: Arrange the frozen cauliflower wings in a single layer on the air fryer basket, making sure they don’t overlap. If your air fryer is small, you may need to cook them one batch at a time.
Make your cauliflower wings even more delightful and visually appealing by lightly coating them with a mist of olive oil spray. This will add an extra level of crispiness, as well as give them a beautiful golden sheen!
Cook: Cook the cauliflower wings for 8-10 minutes at 400°F (200°C) until they become a golden brown color and achieve a crisp outer layer. To guarantee even cooking, give the basket a gentle shake halfway through the process.
Serve: Savour the flavor of these delicious, golden-brown cauliflower wings fresh from your air fryer! Give them a coating with the scrumptious buffalo sauce included in this package or just dip into it.
And there you have it—your very own Birds Eye Cauliflower Wings in Air Fryer. They’re much healthier than their deep-fried counterparts, yet still packed with flavor and crunch. Try them out today and enjoy the wonderful taste of golden-fried cauliflower wings at home!
Tips on making the perfect Frozen Cauliflower Wings
- Make sure all the cauliflower wings are placed in a single layer with minimal overlap on your air fryer basket to ensure even cooking.
- Use a cooking spray for an extra layer of crispiness and golden-brown color on your cauliflower wings before cooking them in the air fryer.
- Don’t forget to shake the basket every 5 minutes for even cooking and make sure to keep an eye on them to avoid burning.
The air fryer is a great way to enjoy all of the goodness of Birds Eye Cauliflower Wings without all the fat and calories associated with deep-frying. This quick and easy recipe guarantees golden-brown and crispy cauliflower wings every time. Try this delicious frozen food today for an appetizer or side dish that’s sure to make your guests happy! Bon Appetit!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many calories are in Birds Eye cauliflower wings?
One serving of Birds Eye Cauliflower Wings contains 140 calories.
Is there an alternative FlAVOR I can use instead of buffalo?
Yes, you can try the Barbeque, Garlic, or Teriyaki flavors too.
How long do I need to cook the cauliflower wings in the air fryer?
Depending on your air fryer and the size of your cauliflower wings, it should take 8-10 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
How do I reheat cauliflower wings in the air fryer?
If you have some leftover cauliflower wings, you can reheat them in the air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (180°C) and cook for 4-5 minutes until they are hot throughout. You can also spray some cooking oil on them after they are preheated to give them a crispier texture.
Some other air fryer recipes that you may like:
Birds Eye Cauliflower Wings in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1 bag Birds Eye cauliflower wings
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to a sizzling 400°F (200°C) for even cooking
- Arrange the frozen cauliflower wings in a single layer on the air fryer basket, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Cook the cauliflower wings for 8-10 minutes at 400°F (200°C) until they become a golden brown color and achieve a crisp outer layer.
- Give the basket a gentle shake halfway through the process.
- Savour the flavor of these delicious, golden-brown cauliflower wings fresh from your air fryer! Give them a coating with the scrumptious buffalo sauce included in this package or just dip into it.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers - May 16, 2023
- Can You Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer? - April 28, 2023
- Healthy Air Fryer Green Beans - April 25, 2023