Serves: 8 (1 slice) | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 40 mins
Fill with sweet banana flavor, enjoy a slice of this banana bread for breakfast or afternoon tea. The moist, dense texture of this air fryer baked banana walnut bread is lovely! I recommend toasting the walnuts before adding them to the mixture to enjoy the full roasted flavor of the nuts.
How to Make Baked Banana Bread with Air Fryer
- 3/4 cup Self raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Caster sugar
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Bananas (weight with peeling)
- 2/3 cup Chopped walnuts
- Preheat the air fryer to 310°F.
- Grease a tin that will slot into the air fryer.
- Mix together the baking powder with the flour.
- In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Then add in egg and flour a little at a time. Stir in the mixture. Add in remaining flour. Add in walnuts. Stir until even.
- Peel the bananas and mash them up and also add them to your mixture. Stir.
- Place the banana bread mix into the tin and cook for 30 minutes. Turn the pan halfway through the cooking.
- Transfer bread to a wire rack to cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning out and slicing.
If you need to purchase an air fryer, do check out our air fryer reviews for our recommendations.
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”