Get your veggies in with these Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts, they are so delicious and nutritious!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy side dish, look no further than air fryer brussels sprouts! These little vegetables are cooked to perfection in your air fryer, and they’re so tasty that you’ll want to eat them all up. Plus, brussels sprouts are low in calories and high in fiber, so you can feel good about indulging in them. Give these air fryer brussels sprouts a try today!
CAN YOU AIR FRY BRUSSELS SPROUTS?
Yes, you can definitely air fry brussels sprouts! In fact, they come out really well when cooked in an air fryer. The high heat of the air fryer helps to caramelize the outside of the brussels sprouts, while the inside remains nice and tender.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THESE CRISPY BRUSSELS SPROUTS?
You only need 4 ingredients for this recipe.
- Brussels Sprouts: The best type of Brussels sprout to use for air frying is the fresh, organic kind. If you can’t find fresh, organic Brussels sprouts, you can also use frozen ones. Just be sure to thaw them out completely before cooking.
- Olive Oil: You can use olive oil or any cooking oil such as avocado oil, works great.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Add some tangy sweet flavor.
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper: Add some if the brussels sprouts are too bland.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS?
In a large bowl, add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the brussels sprouts. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper onto the brussels sprouts. Toss to coat them evenly.
Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 400F.
Add brussels sprouts to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 400F. Give the air fryer basket a shake halfway through cooking. Cook a little longer if you want the brussels sprouts to be crispier.
WHY WON’T MY BRUSSELS SPROUTS GET CRISPY?
If your brussels sprouts are not getting crispy in the air fryer, it could be because they were overcrowded in the basket. Make sure to cook them in batches if necessary so that they have plenty of space to cook evenly. Additionally, you can try spraying them with a bit of cooking spray before cooking to help them crisp up.
SHOULD YOU CUT BRUSSELS SPROUTS IN HALF BEFORE COOKING?
For the best results, you should cut your brussels sprouts in half before cooking them in the air fryer. This helps them to cook more evenly and allows the heat to penetrate all of the way through.
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU COOK BRUSSELS SPROUTS IN THE AIR FRYER?
Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your brussels sprouts and how crispy you like them. For smaller brussels sprouts, cook for about 10 minutes. For larger brussels sprouts, cook for about 15 minutes. If you like your brussels sprouts extra crispy, you can cook them for a few minutes longer. Just be sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SERVE AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS?
There are lots of great ways to serve air fryer brussels sprouts. They make a great side dish for any meal, or you can top them with your favorite toppings and make them into a meal. Some great toppings for air fryer brussels sprouts include cheese, bacon, and sour cream. You can also add them to salads or pasta dishes.
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy side dish, look no further than air fryer Brussels sprouts. These recipes are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
WHAT IS THE BEST AIR FRYER TO USE?
- Best Basket Type Air Fryer: DREO 4-Quart Air Fryer
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- In a large bowl, add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the brussels sprouts. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper onto the brussels sprouts.
- Toss to coat them evenly.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 400F.
- Add brussels sprouts to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 400F.
- Give the air fryer basket a shake halfway through cooking. Cook a little longer if you want the brussels sprouts to be crispier.