The crunchiest, tastiest air fryer chickpeas around that you won’t be able to stop at one!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy side dish, look no further than air fryer Do you love chickpeas but get tired of eating them the same way every time? Well, have I got good news for you! You can air fry them and it’s a really simple process. Just follow these easy steps and in no time at all, you’ll be enjoying a delicious and healthy snack.
WHY DO I LIKE MAKING AIR FRYER CHICKPEAS?
- They are a healthy and nutritious snack option.
- They can be easily customized to your liking – you can easily change up the flavors to suit your taste.
- They are relatively inexpensive – budget-friendly snacks.
WHAT ARE THE SEASONING OPTIONS FOR THE AIR FRYER CHICKPEAS?
- Curry powder
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic Salt
- Cajun seasoning
- Chili powder
- Parmesan cheese
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR COOKING CHICKPEAS IN AIR FRYER?
In this recipe, I am using curry powder with salt and pepper for the seasoning. You may use any seasoning of your liking.
- Chickpeas – 1 can of chickpeas rinsed and dried.
- Olive Oil: You can use olive oil or any cooking oil such as avocado oil, works great.
- Curry powder
- Salt and Pepper
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER CHICKPEAS?
Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 380F.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Dry the chickpeas with paper towels. Dried chickpeas crisp up better.
Place the chickpeas into a bowl. Add some olive oil and the seasoning. Stir and coat the chickpeas evenly.
Remove the chickpeas from the air fryer when they are cooked to your liking, add more salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy.
HOW TO STORE THE AIR FRYER CHICKPEAS?
You may keep these chickpeas in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Let them cool and air dry for at least an hour before putting them in the container.
CAN YOU REHEAT THE AIR FRYER CHICKPEAS?
HOW CAN YOU SERVE THE AIR FRYER CHICKPEAS?
There are so many ways to enjoy these air fryer chickpeas! Here are a few ideas:
- As a snack on their own
- In a salad
- As a topping on soup or chili
- As a healthy alternative to croutons on a salad or in soup
- Mixed with other roasted vegetables
Chickpeas are a versatile and healthy addition to any diet. Air frying them makes them a quick and easy snack or side dish that everyone will love.
WHAT IS THE BEST AIR FRYER TO USE?
- Best Basket Type Air Fryer: DREO 4-Quart Air Fryer
Air Fryer Chickpeas
- Air Fryer
- 15 ounce Chickpeas (1 can)
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 380F.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Dry the chickpeas with paper towels. Dried chickpeas crisp up better.
- Place the chickpeas into a bowl. Add some olive oil and the seasoning. Stir and coat the chickpeas evenly.
- Next place the chickpeas into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 to 14 minutes at 380F. Shake the basket a couple of times throughout the cooking process.
- Remove the chickpeas from the air fryer when they are cooked to your liking, add more salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy.