Last Updated on February 23, 2023 by Ashley Ward
Ever since I bought the air fryer, I have been trying to create a healthier version of some of my favorite deep-fried food. Fried banana fritters are one of them that I loved. This air fryer fried banana is very similar to the deep-fried version; it is sweet, creamy, and with a layer of thin crust on the exterior. This delicious sweet treat can be a dessert or snacks. It is simple, quick, and delicious. It will be the kid’s favorite, I promise. You can cook this with a small air fryer.
This dessert is crispy on the outside. Soft and sweet on the inside. This air fryer fried banana fritter is so easy to make, so what are you waiting for? Get ready those leftover bananas and start making this sweet treat for your family.
How to Make Air Fryer Fried Banana Fritters
Firstly, place a medium cooking pan on medium heat, add some oil and the breadcrumbs. Sir the breadcrumbs until they turn golden brown. Remove them from the pan into a medium bowl.
Next, dip the peeled bananas into corn flour, one at a time, followed by the egg mixture and then coat them with the bread crumbs. Make sure they are evenly coated.
Set the coated bananas aside. Preheat the air fryer to 360F for 5 minutes.
Lightly oil the air fryer basket, place the bananas into the air fryer in a single layer. Make they are not too close together.
Cook for 5 minutes. Shake the basket. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the exterior is golden brown. Once cooked, remove them from the air fryer and serve after they cool down.
Beware of the inside of the air fried banana fritters as they may be very hot.
Air Fryer Fried Banana Fritters
- Air Fryer
- 3 Banana (halved)
- 1/2 cup Corn starch
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Add oil into a medium pan on medium heat.
- Add bread crumbs, stir the bread crumbs until golden brown. Remove it from the pan into a medium bowl.
- Dip the bananas into corn starch one at a time, followed by the egg mixture, and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Set the coated bananas aside. Preheat air fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes
- Lightly oil the air fryer basket. Place and arrange the coated bananas in the basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Shake the basket. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the exterior is golden brown.
- Remove the air fried banana from the air fryer onto a serving plate. Let it cool before eating as the interior may be very hot.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers - May 16, 2023
- Can You Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer? - April 28, 2023
- Healthy Air Fryer Green Beans - April 25, 2023