Steak on the grill is fantastic, but it’s not always possible to get to the grill, especially in the winter. The air fryer can solve the problem. This air fry ribeye steak recipe is very simple. Air fryer steak can be delicious as well; the critical factor is the seasoning. These steaks are keto, low carb friendly, suitable for anyone who loves a healthy diet. Serve them with your favorite side dishes.
One important point to take note of when cooking an air fryer steak, the meat surface will dry out during cooking due to the hot air circulation. To prevent this, brush some butter on the steak before putting it into your air fryer. The butter will add lots of flavor to the steak too.
How to Cook Air Fry Ribeye Steak?
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Next, brush the melted butter on the steaks on both sides. Sprinkle some salt and pepper onto the steaks to taste.
Place the steaks into the air fryer. You may need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
Cook for 15 minutes for medium doneness. The times will need to be adjusted further if air frying steaks thicker or thinner than 1.25″ thick. Flip the steak over halfway through.
Once cooked, remove the steak from the air fryer, wrap in foil, and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving with your favorite sides.
How Long Should You Cook the Air Fryer Steak?
- Medium – 15 minutes
- Medium Rare – 14 minutes
- Rare – 13 minutes
- Medium Well – 16 minutes
- Well Done – 17 minutes
Side Dishes For Air Fry Ribeye Steak
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Mushrooms Bordelaise
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
- Air Fryer
- 4 Ribeye Steak (about 1.25" thick)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 2 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Brush melted butter onto the steaks on both sides. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steaks into the air fryer. You may have to do it in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes for medium doneness. Flip the steaks halfway through cooking.
- Remove the steaks from the air fryer, wrap in foil, and let rest for 10 minutes, then serve with your favorite side dishes.
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”