Last Updated on September 27, 2022
Air Fry Ribeye Steak is the perfect way to prepare a delicious meal for family and friends.
Steak on the grill is fantastic, but it’s not always possible to get to the grill, especially in the winter. The air fryer can solve the problem. This air fryer ribeye steak recipe is very simple. Air fryer steak can be delicious as well; the critical factor is the seasoning. These steaks are keto, low carb friendly, and suitable for anyone who loves a healthy diet. Serve them with your favorite side dishes.
One important point to take note of when cooking an air fried ribeye, the meat surface will dry out during cooking due to the hot air circulation. To prevent this, brush some butter on the steak before putting it into your air fryer. The butter will add lots of flavor to the steak too.
Why Do We Love Air Fry Ribeye Steak?
- The taste – There’s nothing quite like the taste of a perfectly cooked ribeye steak, and when you cook it in an air fryer, it’s even better! The air fryer gives the steak a nice sear on the outside while keeping the inside nice and juicy.
- The convenience – An air fryer is so much easier to use than a grill or pan, and it cooks the steak perfectly every time.
- The healthy option – Air fryers use less oil than traditional methods, so they’re a healthier option for cooking steak.
- It’s fun! – Cooking steak in an air fryer is just plain fun.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO AIR FRY RIBEEYE STEAK?
- Ribeye Steaks: about 16 ounces each
- Butter: This adds lots of flavor to the steak
- Salt and Pepper
How to Cook Air Fry Ribeye Steak?
Cooking rib-eye steak in the air fryer is very simple and without all the oily mess.
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Next, brush the melted butter on the steaks on both sides. Sprinkle some salt and pepper onto the steaks to taste.
Place the steaks into the air fryer. You may need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
Cook for 15 minutes for medium doneness. The times will need to be adjusted further if air frying steaks are thicker or thinner than 1.25″ thick. Flip the steak over halfway through.
Once cooked, remove the steak from the air fryer, wrap it in foil, and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving with your favorite sides.
How Long Should You Cook the Air Fryer Steak?
- Medium – 15 minutes
- Medium Rare – 14 minutes
- Rare – 13 minutes
- Medium Well – 16 minutes
- Well Done – 17 minutes
Side Dishes For Air Fry Ribeye Steak
These are some of the side dishes that go well with the air fry ribeye steak.
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Mushrooms Bordelaise
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
Tips on making the perfect air fry ribeye steak
- Make sure your steak is at room temperature before cooking. This will help it cook evenly.
- Let the steak rest for a few minutes before cutting. This will help it retain its juices.
- Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
- Air Fryer
- 4 Ribeye Steak (about 1.25" thick)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 2 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Brush melted butter onto the steaks on both sides. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steaks into the air fryer. You may have to do it in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes for medium doneness. Flip the steaks halfway through cooking.
- Remove the steaks from the air fryer, wrap in foil, and let rest for 10 minutes, then serve with your favorite side dishes.