If you’re like me, you love the smell of French toast in the morning. But who has the time to stand over a hot stove and flip each piece? You can have perfectly cooked air fryer French toast that’s crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside with the air fryer in just a few minutes. So if you’re looking for an easy way to make this classic dish, grab your air fryer and give this recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Can You Make French Toast in Air Fryer?
Yes, you can make french toast in an air fryer! Simply follow the instructions for your particular air fryer, and enjoy this delicious breakfast dish. French toast is a great way to start your day, and with an air fryer, it’s easier than ever to prepare. So why not give it a try? You may be surprised at just how good it is!
- This dish is easy to make and only takes about 15 minutes.
- This recipe is almost hands-free and mess-free.
- Kids can make this without supervision, which is not possible on the stovetop.
What Ingredients Do You Need for Making Air Fryer French Toast?
This is one of my favorite recipes since it doesn’t require any special ingredients. It’s made with basic everyday products that you probably already have. These are the ingredients for the air fryer french toast.
- cinnamon and sugar
How to Make Air Fryer French Toast?
In a small bowl, add the eggs and milk and whisk together. Pour the egg mixture onto a shallow bowl for easier dipping.
Take a slice of bread and dip it into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Add the cinnamon sugar to each piece of bread, and then place the bread slices in a single layer in the prepared air fryer basket.
Air fry the French toast for 8-10 minutes at 390F. Flip it over after 5 minutes. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might have to do this in batches.
Once golden brown and fully cooked, remove the toast from the air fryer, top with fresh strawberries, melted butter, confectioners’ sugar, and syrup.
What Type of Bread is Best For Air Fryer French Toast?
There is no definitive answer to this question. In general, it is best to use a firm, dense bread for french toast. However, you can use pretty much any type of bread like Texas toast, brioche bread, french bread, or any favorite types and slices of bread you like best.
Making french toast in the air fryer is a fun and easy way to enjoy your breakfast. With just a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious and nutritious meal that will keep you satisfied all morning long. Give it a try today!
Air Fryer French Toast
- Air Fryer
- 4 pieces Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- In a small bowl, add the eggs and milk and whisk together. Pour the egg mixture onto a shallow bowl for easier dipping.
- Take a slice of bread and dip it into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Add the cinnamon sugar to each piece of bread, and then place the bread slices in a single layer in the prepared air fryer basket.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers - May 16, 2023
- Can You Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer? - April 28, 2023
- Healthy Air Fryer Green Beans - April 25, 2023