If you’re looking for a quick and easy lunch or snack, check out this recipe for Frozen Bagel Bites in air fryer! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a tasty, filling bite-sized treat in no time. Plus, the air fryer cooks them up perfectly without any added oil or butter.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO Cook BaGEL BiTES IN AIR FRYER?
In order to cook bagel bites in an air fryer, you will only need two ingredients. First, you will need a bag of frozen bagel bites. Next, you will need some cooking oil spray. I’m using the Ore Ida Triple Cheese Bagel Bites.
- Ore Ida Bagel Bites
- Cooking spray
Preheat: Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F.
Cook: Cook the bagel bites at 360 degrees F for about 6 minutes. Start checking the bagel bites around the 4th – 5th minute since all air fryers cook differently.
Serve: Once cooked, carefully remove the pizza snacks from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two before serving.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND FROZEN BAGEL BITES?
You can find frozen Bagel Bites in the freezer section of most grocery stores. They are typically located near frozen pizza and other frozen snack foods. If you cannot find them at your local grocery store, you can also find them online.
HOW DO YOU STORE LEFTOVER BAGEL BITES?
If you have leftover Air Fryer Bagel Bites, there are several ways you can store them. The best way to store them is in an airtight container in the fridge. You can also wrap them tightly in cling film or aluminum foil. If you’re storing them for longer than a few days, you can freeze them. To reheat frozen Bagel Bites, preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F and cook for 5 minutes.
Bagel Bites in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1 bag Ore Ida Bagel Bites
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket. Place the frozen bagel bites into the air fryer on a single layer
- Cook the bagel bites at 360 degrees F for about 6 minutes. Start checking the bagel bites around the 4th – 5th minute since all air fryers cook differently.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the pizza snacks from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two before serving