Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 12 mins | Total time: 17 mins
Cooking lamb chops is not an intimidating feat, especially with this air fryer lamb chops recipe. You can enjoy juicy, tender, and succulent chops in just 17 minutes! A simple herb and garlic marinade make each bite burst with delectable flavor. Lamb meat not only tastes good, but it is also packed with nutrients and is rich in protein, vitamins, and essential minerals.
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Lamb Chops Recipe
- 4 Lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Oregano (finely chopped)
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Puree
- Black Pepper
- Mix the herbs with some salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Thinly coat the chops with the herb oil.
- Place the lamb chops onto the air fryer grill pan.
- Add a little garlic puree on the top of each of the lamb chops. Leave some for later.
- Cover the gaps of your air fryer grill pan with unpeeled garlic cloves.
- Place the grill pan in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- Once marinating is done, preheat the air fryer at 360°F.
- Place your grill pan in the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, turn the chops over with a spatula.
- Add the rest of the garlic puree onto the chops. Cook for another 6 minutes.
- Leave it to rest for a minute or two, remove the fresh garlic serve.
If you need to purchase an air fryer, do check out our air fryer reviews for our recommendations.