https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-Md0kvcmf/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Air-Fry-Lamb-Chops.jpg 1059 1200 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-f1Eh5g0a/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2016-12-08 15:07:092016-12-13 14:13:15AIRFRYER LAMB CHOPS
Easy recipe for airfryer lamb chop
Enjoy tasty lamb chops with this simple air fryer recipe.
Total time: 35 mins
- 4 Lamb Chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoons Fresh Oregano (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the airfryer to 200°C. Thinly coat the clove of garlic with olive oil and put it in the airfryer. Roast the garlic for 12 minutes until done.
- In the meantime, mix the herbs with some salt, pepper and olive oil. Thinly coat the lamb chops with half of the herb oil and leave them for 3 minutes.
- Remove the garlic bulb from the air fryer and pre-heat the airfryer to 200°C.
- Place four lamb chops into the airfryer. Roast the lamb chops for 5 minutes till nicely brown. Keep them warm in a dish and roast the other lamb chops in the same way.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves between thumb and index finger over the herb oil. Add some salt and pepper, and stir the mixture well.
- Serve the lamb chops with garlic sauce.