Quick and easy Air Fryer Shrimp that the whole family will love. Enjoy it as an appetizer or serve it with salad or pasta.
Have you ever tried air frying shrimp? They are amazing! Air frying is a great way to cook foods with little or no oil. The results are crispy and delicious. I will show you how to make air fryer shrimp with a few simple steps. Give it a try! You won’t be disappointed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COOK THE AIR FRYER SHRIMP?
- Shrimp: I am using frozen shrimp that are thawed before cooking. You may use fresh shrimp as well. You may buy shrimp that are peeled and deveined to save some time and effort.
- Olive oil
- Seasonings: I am using garlic powder, paprika, and dried parsley to season the shrimp. Salt and pepper are added to taste
HOW TO AIR FRY SHRIMP?
Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
Wash and pat dry the shrimp. Place them into a medium bowl. Add the olive oil and seasoning into the bowl, and mix and coat the shrimp evenly.
Once cooked, serve it as an appetizer with your favorite dipping sauce or add them to your salad or pasta.
TIPS FOR A DELICIOUS AIR FRYER SHRIMP
- If your shrimp are not cooked through after 5 minutes, cook them for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Cook time will vary depending on the size and thickness of your shrimp. Thinner shrimp will cook faster than larger, thicker shrimp.
- Be sure to season your shrimp before cooking. This will help them to be flavorful and delicious.
- To add even more flavor, try tossing your shrimp with some garlic or lemon juice before cooking.
- For a fun twist on classic shrimp, try making air-fried coconut shrimp or spicy sriracha shrimp in the air fryer. These recipes are sure to please any seafood lover!
How do I know when my shrimp is done cooking?
It can be difficult to gauge the doneness of your shrimp, as their size and thickness will affect how long they need to cook. A good way to check if your shrimp are done is by looking at them for signs of charring around the edges or by using a meat thermometer to test their internal temperature. Generally, shrimp are done cooking when they turn pink and reach an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees F.
What should I serve my air fryer shrimp with?
There are many different ways to enjoy air fryer shrimp. Serve them as an appetizer with a dipping sauce, such as cocktail sauce or spicy mayo. You can also try serving them with pasta or salad for a filling and satisfying meal. Finally, you can enjoy air fryer shrimp on their own as simple and delicious finger food. Whatever way you choose to eat your shrimp, they are sure to be delicious and full of flavor!
WHAT AIR FRYER SHOULD YOU USE TO AIR FRY SHRIMP?
There is no single “best” air fryer for cooking shrimp, as different models may offer different features and functions. Some popular brands of air fryers include Philips, GoWISE, Chefman, and Power Air Fryer XL.
When choosing an air fryer for your shrimp, it’s important to consider factors such as size and wattage, as well as any additional features that may be useful for cooking shrimp, such as temperature controls and pre-programmed settings. Ultimately, the best air fryer for you will depend on your individual preferences and needs. However, I am using the Ultrean 4.2 Quart Air Fryer for this recipe.
Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
- Wash and pat dry the shrimp. Place them into a medium bowl. Add the olive oil and seasoning into the bowl, and mix and coat the shrimp evenly.
- Place the shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer. Air fry at 400° F for 5-7 minutes. Flip the shrimp over halfway through cooking.
- Once cooked, serve it as an appetizer with your favorite dipping sauce or add them to your salad or pasta.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”