Who doesn’t love a good tater tot? These crispy little potato nuggets are the perfect snack, and they’re even better when you make them in your air fryer. Air frying takes all the fat out of traditional frying, so you can enjoy these tots without feeling guilty. Plus, they’re super easy to make – make some air fryer tater tots today by following these simple steps.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE Air Fryer Tater Tots?
I am using the PowerXL Air Fryer 7 QT Maxx Classic to make the air fryer tater tots. This 7-quart air fryer is a large capacity air fryer that I love to use as I can cook for the whole family in one go instead of cooking in batches.
- Frozen Tater Tots: Ore-Ida Golden Tater Tots
- Olive Oil
How to cook FROZEN ORE-IDA TATER TOTS IN AIR FRYER?
Preheat: First, preheat your fryer to 400 degrees F.
Arrange: Spray some olive oil on the air fryer basket and place the tater tots into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Try not to stack them. Cook in batches if required.
Cook: Last, cook for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F. Give the air fryer basket a shake and cook for another 6 minutes. Cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes if you prefer extra crispiness.
Serve: Finally, you can serve the tater tots with your favorite dipping sauce.
HOW TO SERVE AIR FRYER Tater TOTS?
You can serve the tater tots as a side dish, or as a snack. I like to serve them with my favorite dipping sauce like ketchup or cheese sauce. Some other sauce you may try includes ranch sauce, BBQ sauce, or mustard.
Frequently asked questions:
HOW TO REHEAT Tater Tots?
If you have leftover tater tots that you need to reheat, the air fryer is the best way to do it. Simply preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then add the tater tots. Cook for about 5 minutes or until they are heated through.
Do you have to defrost THE frozen TATER TOTS BEFORE COOKING?
No, you do not need to defrost tater tots before cooking. You can cook them frozen or thawed. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then add the tater tots. Cook for about 12 minutes.
Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- First, preheat your fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Spray some olive oil on the air fryer basket and place the tater tots into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F
- Give the air fryer basket a shake and cook for another 6 minutes
- Serve the tater tots with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023
- Crispy & Flavorful Frozen Hushpuppies in Air Fryer: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion - March 17, 2023