Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 35 mins
Light and crispy, I guarantee that you’ll love these air fryer potato wedges as a side dish or a snack. Season with Italian herbs and Cayenne Pepper (or your favorite seasoning) for a kid-friendly recipe. Crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside, with the less-oil.
How to Cook Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian herbs
- Wash and slice the potatoes into wedges.
- Place the potato wedges into a pot and boil for 10 minutes at medium heat.
- Pat dry the wedges.
- Place them in a mixing bowl, add oil, salt, cayenne pepper, and herbs.
- Toss and mix well.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F.
- Spray some oil lightly onto the air fryer basket.
- Place potato wedges into the basket.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Shake the wedges every 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy the crispy potato wedges.