Making frozen waffle fries in air fryer is a quick and easy snack that you can enjoy at any time. Just pop them in the air fryer and they’ll be ready in no time. Plus, they’re a lot healthier than traditional fried fries, so you can feel good about eating them.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE FROZEN WAFFLES FRIES IN AIR FRYER?
I am using the COSORI Air Fryer, 5 QT, 9-in-1 Airfryer to cook the frozen waffle fries. I can cook for 2 to 4 people in one go using this air fryer.
- Frozen Waffle Fries: Ore-Ida Golden Waffle Fries
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper: To taste
- Chili powder
- Onion powder
- Garlic power
How to cook FROZEN ORE-IDA WAFFLE FRIES IN AIR FRYER?
Preheat: First, preheat your fryer to 400 degrees F.
Arrange: Place the waffle fries into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Spray some olive oil onto the fries.
Cook: Last, cook for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F. Flip the fries and cook for another 6 minutes.
Serve: Finally, you can serve your delicious snack with your favorite dipping sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
WHAT GOES WELL WITH WAFFLES FRIES?
Waffle fries are a great side dish to any main course. They can be served with grilled chicken, fish, or burgers. Or, you can enjoy them as a snack on their own. Either way, they’re sure to satisfy your cravings.
HOW TO SERVE AIR FRYER WAFFLE FRIES?
There are plenty of ways to enjoy air fryer waffle fries. Serve them as a side dish to your favorite main course, or enjoy them as a snack on their own. You can even top them with your favorite condiments, such as ketchup, ranch dressing, or BBQ sauce. However you choose to eat them, they’re sure to be delicious.
How to make homemade waffle fries in AIR FRYER instead of frozen ones?
If you’re feeling ambitious, you can try making your own waffle fries at home. You can use Russett potatoes for the fries. Use a mandoline slicer to slice the potatoes into waffle-shaped fries. Air Fry them like freshly cut fries. Use some oil to give them extra crisp.
Adjust cooking time according to the thickness of the fries.
Frequently asked questions:
HOW TO REHEAT WAFFLE FRIES IN THE AIR FRYER
If you have leftovers, you can easily reheat them in the air fryer. Just add the fries to the air fryer and cook for a few minutes until they’re hot and crispy. You can also add a bit of oil to help keep them from sticking together.
Do you have to defrost frozen waffle fries before cooking them?
Nope! You can cook frozen waffle fries right from the package. There’s no need to defrost them first. Just pop them in the air fryer and they’ll be ready in no time.
Crispy Waffle Fries in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1 bag Ore-Ida Golden Waffle Fries
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat your fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the waffle fries into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Spray some olive oil onto the fries.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F. Flip the fries and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Serve your delicious snack with your favorite dipping sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023
- Crispy & Flavorful Frozen Hushpuppies in Air Fryer: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion - March 17, 2023