Last Updated on February 23, 2023 by Ashley Ward
Did you know you can make a grilled cheese sandwich in the air fryer? Your kids will love this air fryer grilled cheese recipe! It’s a great way to make a quick and easy snack for them (or yourself). Plus, the air fryer gives it that delicious and crispy grilled cheese flavor. Give it a try today!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE?
- Cheese: Monterey Jack, Sharp Cheddar, Swiss, Smoked Gouda, or Fontina
How to Make Air Fryer Grilled Cheese?
Butter a slice of bread and place it buttered side in the air fryer basket.
Next, place the cheese onto the bread.
Butter another slice of bread and place it on top of the cheese, with the buttered side facing up.
Cook for 3 minutes at 380°F, open the basket and flip the sandwich and cook for another 3 minutes.
Once cooked, serve the perfectly toasted air fryer grilled cheese immediately.
Choosing a fantastic melting cheese will enhance the flavor of the grilled cheese sandwich. I adore Monterey jack cheese for its creamy and fresh taste. Sharp Cheddar, Swiss, Smoked Gouda, and Fontina are some good melting cheeses that you may use.
If you’re looking for a quick snack or delicious lunch, these air fryer grilled cheese sandwiches are worth trying. Whether it’s for the kids or adults, they melt in your mouth and taste fantastic.
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer
- 2 slices Bread
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 slices Monterey Jack (or any cheese of your preference)
- Butter a slice of bread and place it into the air fryer basket. Buttered side down
- Place the cheese onto the bread.
- Butter another slice of bread and place it on top of the cheese, buttered side facing up
- Cook for 3 minutes at 380F. Flip the sandwich and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023
- Crispy & Flavorful Frozen Hushpuppies in Air Fryer: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion - March 17, 2023