https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-DoX31Ikv/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Cinnamon-rolls.jpg 683 1024 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-f1Eh5g0a/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2016-11-17 08:47:012016-12-13 14:06:02AIRFRYER BAKED CINNAMON ROLLS
Easy airfryer recipe for baked cinnamon rolls
Prep time:90 mins
Cook time:25 mins
Total time:115 mins
- 2¼ teaspoon Rapid Rise Yeast
- 240ml Milk
- 110g Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 660g Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 55g + 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 110g Cream Cheese (softened)
- Heat the milk and 3 tablespoon of butter in a large sauce pan, until warm and melted, never reaching boiling. Remove from heat and let cool to 40C. It should be warm but not too hot or it will kill the yeast.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and sprinkle on yeast. Let activate for 10 minutes, then add 1 tablespoon of sugar and the salt and stir.
- Next add in 110g of flour at a time, stirring as you go. The dough will be sticky. When it is too thick to stir, transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for a minute or so until it forms a loose ball. Rinse your mixing bowl out, coat it with canola oil, and add your dough ball back in. Cover with plastic wrap and set in a warm place to rise for about 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a thin rectangle. Brush with 3 tablespoon of melted butter and top with 55g of sugar and 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (to taste).
- Starting at one end, tightly roll up the dough and situate seam side down. Then with a serrated knife or a string of floss, cut the dough into 2 inch sections and position in a well-buttered round pan (you should have about 10 rolls). Brush with remaining 2 tablespoon of butter (melted) and cover with plastic wrap.
- Preheat air fryer to 180C.
- Bake rolls for 25-30 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes and then serve immediately.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.