Last Updated on April 21, 2022 by Ashley Ward
I promise you that this is going to be the easiest Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin you’ll ever make. The perfectly marinated pork tenderloin is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! I like pork tenderloin and just couldn’t resist it. In my opinion, it’s one of the simplest pieces of meat to cook either by grilling or with an air fryer. It’s hard to mess up, and with the air fryer, it gets much easier.
Pork tenderloin is very similar to chicken breast – it’s juicy and delicious when cooked just right, but it is also easy to overcook. When you overcooked it, it will turn out dry and bland, just like chicken breast.
How Do You Cook Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin?
First, let’s cut off the thin membrane that is usually on part of the meat, before we rub the ingredients on the tenderloin.
Next, we shall start by combining all the spices, salt, pepper, and oil in a small mixing bowl to create a rub. Coat the tenderloin with the rub, remember to coat evenly.
Pre-heat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F. Once the air fryer is heated up, place the piece of pork tenderloin into the air fryer basket. Let the meat cook for 20 minutes. Once 20 minutes is up, to ensure that the meat is properly cooked, make sure the internal temperature of the pork is between 145° F – 160° F. You can measure the temperature by using a meat thermometer. Poke the thermometer through the thickest portion of the pork tenderloin. After the cooking is done, remove the pork tenderloin from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
You won’t believe how flavoursome this air fryer pork tenderloin tastes. Your family will love this recipe, I promise!
This simple Pork Tenderloin in air fryer recipe uses a super flavourful spice rub to make the pork crispy and tasty on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside! All done in an air fryer without any mess in less than 30 minutes. You probably won’t eat your tenderloin alone. Here’re some of my favorite side dishes that goes with it:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Carrots
- Roasted Asparagus
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb Whole Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the spices, salt, pepper, and oil to create a rub.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and coat all over with the rub.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook at 400°F for 20 minutes. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 145-160°F with a meat thermometer.
- Once done, remove the pork tenderloin from the air fryer, let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing it.
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023
- Crispy & Flavorful Frozen Hushpuppies in Air Fryer: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion - March 17, 2023