Biscuits are a Southern staple, and there’s nothing quite like a warm, fresh biscuit right out of the oven. But what if you don’t have time to make them from scratch? That’s where the air fryer comes in handy! You can easily make delicious air fryer frozen biscuits in just a few minutes. So go ahead and give this easy recipe a try – your family will love them!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE Air Fryer Frozen Biscuits?
There are so many different types of frozen biscuits available. Today, I am using the Pillsbury Grands Frozen Biscuits for this recipe. They were fantastic, and you may use this recipe for any frozen biscuits.
For this recipe, I’m using COSORI Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8QT to cook these delicious frozen biscuits.
- Frozen Biscuits
- Cooking spray
How to cook Frozen BiscuIts IN AIR FRYER?
Preheat: Preheat your air fryer to 340 degrees F.
Arrange: Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket. Place the frozen biscuits into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook: Cook the frozen biscuits at 340 degrees F for about 12 minutes. Halfway through cooking, flip the frozen biscuits and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve: Remove the biscuits from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two before serving.
Can you air fry frozen biscuits?
You can air fry frozen biscuits with excellent results. I suggest spraying the basket of your air fryer with cooking spray before adding the frozen biscuits. This will help to prevent sticking and ensure that the biscuits cook evenly.
What are the best frozen biscuits?
There are many delicious frozen biscuits available, but my personal favorite is the Pillsbury Grands Frozen Biscuits. They are light and fluffy, and they cook up perfectly in the air fryer.
You may also try other brands of frozen biscuits with this recipe, some of them are:
- Mary B’s
- Great Value
- Trader Joe’s
What To Serve These Biscuits With?
These air fryer frozen biscuits are delicious on their own, but they are also great with a variety of toppings. Try them with some honey butter, or even some sausage gravy. They would also be delicious topped with some shredded cheese and served alongside a hearty soup or stew.
Air Fryer Frozen Biscuits
- Air Fryer
- 6 frozen biscuits
- oil spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 340 degrees F.
- Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket. Place the frozen biscuits into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook the frozen biscuits at 340 degrees F for about 12 minutes. Halfway through cooking, flip the frozen biscuits and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the biscuits from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two before serving.
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023
- Crispy & Flavorful Frozen Hushpuppies in Air Fryer: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion - March 17, 2023