Easy Recipe for Airfryer Zucchini Fries
Total time: 15 mins
• 2 Zucchini
• 220g Rice Flour
• 220g Panko Bread Crumbs
• 2 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast Flakes
• 2 tablespoons Vegan Egg Powder
• 160ml Cold Water
• Salt and pepper
• 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1. Wash and slice the zucchini into thin fries-sized.
2. Place the rice flour in a shallow bowl.
3. Toss the Vegan Egg powder, 1 tablespoon of the nutritional yeast flakes and cold water in another swallow bowl. Whisk until smooth.
4. In a 3rd shallow bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast and some of salt and pepper to taste.
5. Working use 1 slice of zucchini at a time, dip in the rice flour, then Vegan Egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture, coating it nicely and evenly.
6. Lightly soil basket of the air fryer. Place the fries into the air fryer. Lightly coat them with oil.
7. Cook for 8 minutes at 180C.
8. Serve and enjoy.