Last Updated on October 3, 2020 by Ashley Ward
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Total time: 25 mins
These crispy, crunchy, spicy Korean fried chicken wings are incredibly delicious! You’re going to love it, I promise. They are perfect for a party or any occasion, and everyone will love them.
How to Cook Korean Fried Chicken Wings with Air Fryer
- 8 Chicken Wings
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Ginger (grated)
- 3 Garlic cloves (chopped and minced)
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
- 1/3 cup Soju (Korean rice wine)
- White sesame seeds (for garnishing)
- Place the chicken wings into a mixing bowl. Add some salt and oil. Mix well and marinate them.
- Leave the chicken wings in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Add cornflour into the mixing bowl, coat the chicken wings with cornflour evenly.
- Preheat the air fryer at 360°F for 5 minutes.
- Spray some oil lightly onto the air fryer basket. Place and arrange the chicken wings in the basket. Cook for 20 minutes. Turn the wings halfway through.
- While the chicken wings are cooking, in a medium pan, add brown sugar, ginger, garlic, Soju, and Gochujang. Stir the mixture on medium heat until it turns syrupy.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl over a sieve to remove the residue.
- Once the Korean fried chicken wings are ready, take them out and toss them in the sauce and coat evenly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Check out our reviews on the best air fryers in 2020 here.
Latest posts by Ashley Ward (see all)
- Crispy Tai Pei Egg Rolls in Air Fryer - March 20, 2023
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023