Craving for classic smoky BBQ ribs, but don’t all day to cook it? Enjoy these Air fryer BBQ pork ribs that are so tender and juicy in a fraction of the time! I would have never thought of cooking these BBQ pork ribs in an air fryer until a friend of mine recommended me to try it out. This BBQ rib has become one of my favorite air fryer dishes.
These Air Fryer BBQ Pork Ribs are super easy to cook, and they are flavorsome and tender! There are many ways to cook ribs; some prefer to boil first, then grill, while others like to barbecue on low heat slowly the whole way. Using the air fryer, you can have tender and tasty ribs in a fraction of the time, without all the mess that comes along with it when you cook with a grill.
How to Cook Air Fryer BBQ Pork Ribs
Cooking air fryer BBQ pork ribs is pretty easy. There is no mess like when you cook them with the grill. First, I wash and chop the baby back ribs into small pieces.
Next, in a medium bowl, I place the ribs, together with chopped garlic, BBQ sauce, honey, five spices powder, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Mix and coat the ribs evenly. Put them in the fridge and let them marinate for at least 4 hours.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F. Place and arrange the pork ribs in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 20 minutes. Open the air fryer basket, lightly coast the pork ribs with some honey. Turn the ribs and cook for another 15 minutes. Once cooked, let them cool down a little before serving with your favorite sides.
Some of the sides dishes that I love to have with BBQ pork ribs are:
Air Fryer BBQ Pork Ribs
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound Pork ribs
- 3 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 4 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Five spices powder
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Wash and chop pork ribs into small pieces.
- Place them into a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped garlic, BBQ sauce, honey, five spices powder, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and soy sauce into the mixing bowl.
- Toss and rub the seasonings onto the pork ribs. Marinate well. Keep in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F.
- Place and arrange the pork ribs onto the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Lightly coat the pork ribs with honey.
- Turn the pork ribs. Cook for another 15 minutes
- Transfer the ribs to plates and serve with your favorite side dishes
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”