Air Fryer Hash Browns is a simple and healthy breakfast idea for those who want to start their day with a tasty dish.
Air fryers are great for cooking anything you would usually cook in the oven, but without all the fat. They use air instead of oil to cook food. Air Fryers are great for cooking hash browns because they don’t need any oil and you can get them crispy without burning them.
The air fryer and hash brown go hand in hand and this easy recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast or an easy snack.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE AIR FRYER HASH Browns
You only need frozen hash brown patties for this recipe. I am using Lamb Weston® Triangle Hash Brown Patties, and they are cooked with COSORI 5.8 Qt Air Fryer.
- Frozen Hash Brown Patties
To begin, place the frozen patties in the air fryer basket, or on the air fryer tray. Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
Flip the hash browns halfway through the cooking.
Once they are golden brown in color, remove the patties from the fryer. You can serve them on their own as a quick snack or as a side dishes for your breakfast.
Tips ON MAKING AIR FRYER HASH BROWNS:
- Don’t thaw the hash browns before adding them to the air fryer.
- Do not spray the basket or the frozen hash browns with oil before cooking as the frozen hash browns contain oil.
- Store leftover patties in an air-tight container for 2-3 days. To reheat hash browns, cook the air fryer for 5 – 6 minutes.
Air Fryer Hash Browns
- 1 Air Fryer
- 8 pieces Triangle Frozen Hash Browns
- Place the frozen patties in the air fryer basket, or on the air fryer tray.
- Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Once they are golden brown in color, remove the patties from the fryer and serve.