Last Updated on February 9, 2022 by Ashley Ward
Philips introduced the first air fryer at the consumer electronics fair in Berlin in 2010. Since then, many other brands and models of air fryers have been introduced into the market. The Philips Airfryer XXL is one of the numerous air fryers available in the market.
The Philips Twin Turbostar Air Fryer XXL is one of the air fryers out in the market. This large air fryer can cook a whole chicken or 3 pounds of frozen french fries at one time. This digital air fryer by Philips is the largest digital air fryer in the Philips collection. It can cook up to six portions at a time without all the grease and mess.
Today I’ll be reviewing the Philips Airfryer XXL HD9650/96.
My review is based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let me share with you what I like and dislike about this model and how it is better than its other competitors.
Features of Philips Airfryer XXL HD9650/96
Good quality product with high quality performance.
- Capacity: 4 quart
- Wattage: 1,725
- Time control: up to 60 min.
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 15.6 x 15.7 inches
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Temperature dial of 175-400°F
- Digital touchscreen includes 5 one-touch programs
- Multi-cooking technology: air fry, bake, grill, roast, reheat, dehydrate, and toast, all in the same device.
- Twin TurboStar technology
- Rapid Air Technology
- Fat Removal Technology
- With a 3lb capacity, you can now make delicious meals for up to 6 people every day. Fits a whole chicken or 2 bags of frozen french fries; just as crispy as deep-fried
- Cooks 4 times faster than a conventional oven. With no preheat needed, you can save time and start cooking right away
- Cleaning is simple. The Philips Airfryer XXL includes dishwasher-safe removable parts, and a quick-clean basket to save you time
- Includes Recipe Book and Instructions
What’s the Bottom Line
The Philips Airfryer XXL HD9650/96 hits all the right notes for an air fryer. You can cook for six persons each time, and this is a time saver. The only concern is the cost of this model, which is slightly higher compared to a similar model from other brands. But, users of Philips air fryer mostly give 4 to 5 stars rating for their air fryers, due to its high quality. The Philips Airfryer XXL lives up to its name and the company’s reputation. If you are looking for a reliable and excellent quality product, but the budget is a concern, you can consider other smaller air fryer from Philips.