Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Ashley Ward
The Milin Air Fryer is the perfect appliance for anyone looking for a great budget option in the air fryer product range. I have reviewed many air fryers at Airfryermasterchef.com, so far with some of the budget air fryers such as Innsky Air Fryer and Milin are at a competing level.
The Milin air fryer is the perfect appliance for anyone who wants to reduce their fat intake while still enjoying delicious food. It comes with 100 Michelin-rated recipes which makes it very simple for anyone to start cooking with the air fryer.
Here is my review of the Milin Air Fryer XL 5.8 Quart. I will tell you about my experience using this family-size air fryer so you can understand its features better.
Features of 5.8-Quart Milin Air Fryer
- Dimension: 14.92″ x 12.36″ x 12.83″ inches
- Weight: 15.53 pounds
- Temperature range: 180°F-400°F
- Timer: Up to 60 minutes
- 7 Preset Cooking Functions
- The removable nonstick coated basket is dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free
- Touch screen control
- Warranty: 1 year
How to Set Up Milin Air Fryer?
The overall setup of the Milin Air Fryer is very easy.
- Take the air fryer out from the box and plug the air fryer in.
- Select cooking preset or manually select temperature and cooking time (most foods do better if you pre-heat it). The Air fryer has 7 easy to use preset functions.
- Place your food in (a little cooking spray on the bottom can help some foods).
- Hit start.
- Flip or shake halfway through (depending on the food).
Air Fryer Review Item: Air Fryer Pork Ribs
I tried out the Milin Air Fryer by cooking some air fryer pork ribs with it.
Preheat the air fryer to 380°F. Spray some nonstick cooking spray onto the air fryer basket.
Rinse and pat the pork ribs until dry. Add bbq sauce, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika into a small bowl and mix well.
Rub the seasonings onto the ribs.
Place the seasoned pork ribs into a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 380°F for 20 minutes.
Open the basket and brush the sides and tops of the ribs with more barbecue sauce. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Remove the ribs from the air fryer and serve.
What’s the Bottom Line
The Milin 5.8 Quart air fryer is an excellent option for those looking for a family-size air fryer at a fraction of the cost.
Its affordability and accessibility make it so appealing for anyone looking for a budget price air fryer
If you usually cook for three to five people, this is an excellent choice to consider.
- Crispy Tai Pei Egg Rolls in Air Fryer - March 20, 2023
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023