Last Updated on February 9, 2022
Are you searching for a large air fryer that can cook food for a large group of hungry people? There are many different models of large air fryer available, but what I like about this GoWise Air Fryer that I am reviewing today is, it has an appealing and modern look on top of the many functions that it has.
Today I’ll be reviewing the GoWISE Air Fryer 7 quart GW22956.
My review is based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
Features of GoWISE Air Fryer GW22956
Easy to clean and use and has large capacity. A must-have for your kitchen!
- Dimensions – 14”H x 11.75” D x 11.75” W
- Power – 1700W 120V AC
- 7 quarts of cooking space – the perfect size for feeding the whole family or to whip up some snacks for a party. Can easily cook a whole chicken or 4-5 burgers with a touch of a button without heating up the house.
- 8 cooking functions – Save time and space. You can air fry, roast, broil, dehydrate, grill, bake, reheat, or keep warm all in 1 appliance.
- Large control panel – features a full touchscreen menu to make it easy to select a function, Set a time and temp, and start cooking with a touch of a button.
- Cooking timer – up to 60 minutes.
- Temperature range – from 180°f to 400°f. Gives you more control by allowing you to set the temperature in increments of 5.
- Dehydrator function – The built-in dehydrate function is designed with a temperature range from 90°f to 170°F and a timer from 2-24 hours. Comes with 3 stackable racks.
- Easy cooking and cleanup – Removable pan and crisper tray are coated with PFOA-free non-stick material. The non-stick basket extra-large cooking space measures to be 10″ X 9.5″ X 4″
- Recipe book – contains 100 recipes
- FDA compliant
- Warranty – 1-year warranty, with an additional 60 days for registered products
What’s the Bottom Line
The GoWISE Air Fryer GW22956 is perfect for big family. The large capacity is ideal for cooking for many people at one go. You can save cooking time as you do not have to cook the food in batches. Also, with the 8 different functions that it has, you can also replace it with some of your other appliances, and hence save some of your kitchen countertop space.
The dehydration function enables you to prepare dried fruits or veggies for kids, which they will love. You can also make beef jerky, and your own dried herbs using this function.
The price for this air fryer is reasonable, comparing to some of the smaller air fryers in the market that have less functions.