Last Updated on February 9, 2022 by Ashley Ward
Looking for a mini air fryer? The Dreo Air Fryer has a compact design that is space-saving. Today, I am going to review this small air fryer with a 4-Quart capacity, that is sufficient to cook a healthy meal for you and your sweetheart.
In this review, I shall share with you my hands-on experience using the Dreo Air Fryer KAF002, so that you can have a better understanding of the features of this small yet powerful air fryer.
Features of 4-Quart Dreo Air Fryer (KAF002)
- Dimension: 11.6 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Temperature range: 100°F-450°F
- Timer: Up to 60 minutes
- 8 Preset Cooking Functions
- 1 Preheat Function
- The removable nonstick coated basket is dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free
- Touch screen control
- Warranty: 1 year
How to Set Up Dreo Air Fryer?
The overall setup of the Dreo Air Fryer is very easy.
- Take the air fryer out from the box and plug the air fryer in.
- Select cooking preset or manually select temperature and cooking time (most foods do better if you pre-heat it). The Air fryer has 9 useful features : French Fries, Steak, Chicken, Fish, Bread, Vegetable, Dehydrate, Reheat, Preheat.
- Place your food in (a little cooking spray on the bottom can help some foods).
- Hit start.
- Flip or shake halfway through (depending on the food).
Air Fryer Review Item: Air Fryer Sausage
I am using pork sausage for this trial.
Place the uncooked sausage in the air fryer. Lightly oil the sausage.
Cook at 400 F for 8 mins.
After 8 minutes, open the air fryer basket, flip the sausages and cook for another 6 minutes. The amount of time needed depends on the thickness of the sausages.
Add a few minutes if you like your sausages really charred or dark brown. Once ready, serve with your favorite sides or vegetables.
For food safety purposes, it’s always recommended that you use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the sausages. If they reach a temperature of 165 F / 74 C or higher, they are safe to eat.
What’s the Bottom Line
The 8 Preset functions make cooking quick and easy. You can cook a healthy meal for your family with this air fryer as it reduces 85% of fat compared with the traditional deep frying method. Besides these, this model has a wide temperature range which is seldom available for compact air fryers. With this wide temperature range, you can even dehydrate food with it.
The Dreo Air Fryer KAF002 comes with a 1-year warranty, and there is an option for an extended warranty. So if you’re looking for a small air fryer, I’d recommend giving the Dreo KAF002 air fryer a try.