Last Updated on February 9, 2022 by Ashley Ward
Are you looking for the best small air fryer that is compact and affordable? If your answer is yes to this question, then you’ve come to the right place!
Today I’ll be reviewing the Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer.
My reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
Features of Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer
“Small but mighty! For people who wish to try an air fryer for the first time, the Chefman TurboFry is an affordable option.”
- Oil-less Frying: You can achieve perfect fried results with little or even no oil! Temperature range from 200°F – 400°F allows you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish.
- Compact & Space Saving: This personal size air fryer is only 9.8 x 9.8 x 12.5 inches; hence it saves space on your counter-top and in your cabinet. Perfect for a family with a small kitchen.
- Versatile: It has manual temperature control that ranges from 200°F to 400°F and a 30-minute integrated timer. You can air-fry everything from frozen vegetables, chicken, french fries and even re-heat yesterday’s dessert!
- Safe and Durable: It comes with a detachable BPA-Free basket. This fryer has a cool-touch exterior and auto-shut-off feature that enhances the safety of usage. It is cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability.
- Easy Clean: The 2-quart fryer basket and tray are removable and are dishwasher safe, so cleaning up the air fryer after a meal is easy. Basket is non-stick, so no cooking spray is required!
The Chefman TurboFry comes with a 1-year warranty provided by Chefman.
Video: Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer
What’s the Bottom Line
You can now see why we chose the Chefman TurboFry 2-Quart as our top pick! A contemporary design, easy to use functions, and a very affordable price! It has all the basic features of an air fryer. Definitely an appliance that you can add to your kitchen appliance collections.