Last Updated on February 9, 2022 by Ashley Ward
The Bonsenkitchen air fryer is the perfect appliance for anyone who wants to reduce their fat intake while still enjoying delicious food. This air fryer has a large capacity and a variety of functions, so you can cook anything you want. It’s easy to use with a digital control panel, and the temperature range allows you to customize your cooking experience. Whether you’re making chicken wings or cinnamon rolls, the Bonsenkitchen air fryer is sure to impress.
Here is my review of the Bonsenkitchen Air Fryer AF8003. I will tell you about my experience using this large-size and powerful air fryer so you can understand its features better.
Features of 6-Quart Bonsenkitchen Air Fryer (AF8003)
- Dimension: 12.36 x12.44 x 12.83 inches
- Weight: 12.32 pounds
- Temperature range: 180°F-400°F
- Timer: Up to 60 minutes
- 7 Preset Cooking Functions
- The removable nonstick coated basket is dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free
- Touch screen control
- Warranty: 1 year
How to Set Up Bonsenkitchen Air Fryer?
The overall setup of the Bonsenkitchen Air Fryer is very easy.
- Take the air fryer out from the box and plug the air fryer in.
- Select cooking preset or manually select temperature and cooking time (most foods do better if you pre-heat it). The Air fryer has 7 useful features : Steak, Chicken, Shrimp, Bacon, Seafood, French Fries and Cake.
- Place your food in (a little cooking spray on the bottom can help some foods).
- Hit start.
- Flip or shake halfway through (depending on the food).
Air Fryer Review Item: Air Fryer Salmon
I tried out the Bonsenkitchen Air Fryer by cooking some air fryer salmon with it.
Preheat the air fryer to 390°F. This is extremely important!
Place the fillets skin-side down on a piece of parchment paper while you wait. This will make cleaning up easier and the skin won’t adhere to the air fryer basket.
Pat the surface of the salmon dry for easier seasoning.
Season the filets with salt and pepper, garlic, and a little pinch of thyme.
Place the salmon into the air fryer basket by holding the parchment paper and cook for 10 minutes.
Once done, serve immediately.
The salmon turns out crisp on the outside and still moist on the inside, and it cooks quite evenly. Do make sure that the salmon fillets are cut to equal size to ensure that every slice is cooked evenly.
What’s the Bottom Line
If you usually cook for four to six persons, I suggest this model because the Bonsenkitchen 6 Quart Air Fryer has a suitable family-size air fryer capacity. The air fryer cooks nicely, with no plastic smell and minimal noise. The 7 preset functions make cooking quick and easy. You may prepare a nutritious supper for your family.
- Tyson Anytizers Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer - March 18, 2023
- Who Said Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer Can’t Be Fabulous? - March 17, 2023
- Crispy & Flavorful Frozen Hushpuppies in Air Fryer: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion - March 17, 2023