Last Updated on August 6, 2022 by Ashley Ward
Fried food is well known for being rich in fat and bad for health. However, with the air fryer, you can cook fried food healthily without oil using hot air circulation technology. The Nuwave Brio Air Fryer is one of the best selling air fryers that you can purchase for your frying needs.
The 6-Quart Nuwave Brio Air Fryer is the air fryer from Nuwave that I will be reviewing today. You may have recognized the Nuwave Brio 6-Quart Air Fryer as it has been featured on “As Seen On TV” for many occasions. The Nuwave Brio Digital Air Fryer is a popular appliance as it is much more affordable than competing brands. But does this air fryer actually live up to the hype? Let us have a look at the pros and cons before you make your decision.
My NuWave Brio 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer review will give you all of the information you need to make up your mind.
Features of 6-Quart NuWave Brio Air Fryer
Awesome product for a great price!
- Capacity: 6 quart
- Dimension: 16.5 x 15.1 x 13.1 inches
- Temperature: Between 100 to 400 ° F adjustable in 5°F increments with the simple press of a button.
- Reheat button automatically sets to 360° F for 4 minutes
- Includes 3 wattage control settings – 900, 1500, 1800 watts
- 6 Presets functions – The Brio lets you cook homemade fries, frozen fries, chicken nuggets, steak, chicken breasts, and frozen fish sticks with the simple press of a button. It also has a dehydration function.
- Digital controls and display
- Comes with delay, preheat, warm and sear functions
- Basket demounting button includes cover for added safety
- Basket divider lets you keep food separated while cooking two different food a one time
- Digital timer is programmable up to 100 hours
- Pre-heat button ensures desired results every time
- Basket and cooking rack are dishwasher safe
- Nuwave cooking club app – recipes are specifically written for the NuWave Brio you will be able to prepare delicious meals using the resources in this app.
- One-year limited warranty
- Owners manual with recipes
What’s the Bottom Line
With all the features and functions that Nuwave Brio Air Fryer 6QT has, it ranks as one of the best value air fryers. With an advanced digital display that includes a digital timer with a built-in automatic shutoff function. Unlike other analog air fryers, the NuWave Brio has an advanced LCD display that tells you the exact temperature that your meals are cooked. There is no need to mess around with the analog dial or guess the cooking temperature. The extra-large capacity is also ideal for family use. The Brio air fryer is easy to use with all the present functions. The basket divider comes in handy when you need to cook two different food at the same time.
Furthermore, you can set the wattage on the 6-quart NuWave Brio Air Fryer to 1800 watts, 1500 watts or 900 watts with the simple press of a button, allowing you to use your Brio safely and efficiently even if electricity is limited.
The Nuwave 6qt digital air fryer is also an ideal model for travel as it is compact and lightweight. However, for a larger family setting, I would recommend the Nuwave Brio 10Qt model instead as you can only cook up to 3 quarts of food each time for this model.