An air fryer is a very versatile kitchen appliance that people who love fried food but are health-conscious at the same time should get. The 5.8-Quart Innsky Air Fryer is one of the best air fryers in the market. It has many great reviews from users who have purchased it. In this review, I shall discuss the good and the bad points about this air fryer based on my experience.
Use this buying guide to get a better idea of the Innsky Air Fryer, you can then make an informed decision on whether to purchase this for your home.
Features of 5.8-Quart Innsky Air Fryer (55SA1US)
- Dimension: 31.4 x 37.77 x 32.28 inches
- Weight: 13.3 pounds
- Power: 1700 watts / AC 120V
- Temperature range: 180°F-400°F
- Timer: Up to 60 minutes
- 7 Preset Cooking Functions
- The removable nonstick coated basket is dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free
- Can fit a 5 lbs-6 lbs whole chicken
- Touch screen control
- Warranty: Two-year warranty
How to Set Up Innsky Air Fryer?
The overall setup of the Innsky Air Fryer is very simple and straight-forward.
- Plug the air fryer in.
- Select cooking preset or manually select temperature and cooking time (most foods do better if you pre-heat it).
- Place your food in (a little cooking spray on the bottom can help some foods).
- Hit start.
- Flip or shake halfway through (depending on the food).
Air Fryer Review Item: Air Fryer Salmon
Rinse salmon under water and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut salmon into 4–6 oz portions, and place in a 1-gallon ziplock bag.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, olive oil, and lime juice. Pour marinade over salmon, seal bag, and make sure the salmon is evenly coated in the marinade. Marinate salmon for 2–4 hours.
Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Lightly coat the air fryer basket with oil. Place the salmon skin-side down first on a single layer, and cook for 10 to 13 minutes.
Once cook, slowly takes the salmon out from the basket and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
The air fryer salmon turns out to be tasty and juicy. Not too dry. The skin is slightly crispy.
How to Clean the Innsky Air Fryer?
- Clean the air fryer oven after each use. Unplug the power cord from the wall socket and be certain the appliance is thoroughly cooled before cleaning.
- The accessories are dishwasher safe but never use abrasive cleaning materials or utensils on their surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Soak the caked-on food in warm, soapy water for easy removal.
- Wipe the outside of the appliance with a warm cloth damped with mild detergent.
- Clean the inside of the appliance with a warm nonabrasive sponge damped with mild detergent.
- If necessary, remove unwanted food residue from the control panel with a cleaning brush.
What’s the Bottom Line
From this Innsky Air Fryer review, I recommend this model for a mid-size family. You can easily cook for 4-5 persons. The stainless steel body design is much more durable than plastic ones. It has an alarm and keeps warm function, which is very useful. You can preheat the air fryer with one tap to make your food cooks faster at the right temperature, ensuring that the food can start cooking immediately and taste better.
The 7 Preset functions make cooking quick and easy. With the hot air circulation technology, the air fryer cooks 4 times faster than a conventional oven, and it reduces 85% of fat compared with the traditional deep frying method. Cleaning up is also effortless, as the air fryer basket is dishwasher friendly. You can just put it in the dishwasher after cooking. This model comes with a 2-year warranty.
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”