If you are currently looking for a small air fryer, you won’t go far wrong with the Black and Decker Purifry HF100 Air Fryer.
I have tested some of the best small air fryers around, and I named this appliance the best overall.
This means the air fryer is a great all-rounder – it’s easy to use, and it comes with a 60-minutes timer which is not found in other compact air fryers. Besides, it is the most sturdy in terms of build, hence its good value for money.
Today I’ll be reviewing the Black and Decker Purifry HF100.
My reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
Features of Black and Decker Purifry HF100
“Nice air fryer for two people. Delicious fried food is finally guilt-free!”
- Capacity: 2.1 quarts (about 8-cup) capacity can fit snacks or main dishes for the whole family
- Nonstick, Removable Parts: The nonstick pan, basket, and separator make cleaning quick and easy, and they are dishwasher safe.
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Temperature varies from 200°F to 400°F
- 60-Minute Timer: The 60-minute timer allows for precision cooking on a wide range of foods.
- Cool-Touch Handle: Safely retrieve and pour out food when cooking is complete with cool handle.
- Dual Convection Fans:– Powerful dual fan convection system cooks the food for faster. c
- Indicator Lights: One light shows when the unit is powered on, and the other turns off when the preheat temperature is reached
The Black and Decker Purifry HF100 comes with a 2-year warranty provided by Black & Decker.
What’s the Bottom Line
The excellent quality finishing and sturdy build are what I like about this model. The HF100 air fryer has a simple black and white design which will pop out among the other kitchen appliances on the countertop. The 2.1 quarts basket is large enough to cook for 2 to 3 persons. The dual fans and 60 minutes timers are some features that are not available in other small air fryers that I like about the Purifry HF100. This is why I choose this model as the best overall small air fryer.