Last Updated on February 9, 2022
Eating well and reducing your cholesterol intake are some of the keys to a healthy life. Therefore, air fryer is getting more popular these days, especially for people who loves fried food. There are many different models of air fryer available in the market and today I am going to review the Bagotte 5.8-quarts Air Fryer. In this Bagotte Air Fryer review, I will share with you why this air fryer has such good ratings.
This Bagotte Air Fryer Review will give you a better idea of this product to help you make an informed decision on whether to purchase it.
Features of 5.8-Quart Bagotte Air Fryer BAF80
- Dimension: 11.42 x 11.81 x 14.57 inches
- Weight: 18.46 pounds
- Power: 1700 watts / AC 120V
- Temperature range: 170°F-400°F
- 8 Preset Cooking Functions: Steak, French fries, Steak, Fish, Shrimp, Drumstick, Cake, Chicken, and Bacon. Just choose your preset with 1 easy tap on the display and you’re ready to cook.
- You can also set your own temperature and cook time for personal recipes.
- The removable nonstick coated basket is dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free.
- Basket Dimension: 8.66 x 9.06 x 4.92 inches. The Non-stick Basket can fit a 5 lbs-6 lbs whole chicken.
- Comes with 100 original, delicious & easy recipes for every meal.
- Warranty: 30 days free replacement and refund, 12 months worry-free warranty.
How to Set Up Bagotte Air Fryer?
The overall setup of the Bagotte Air Fryer is very easy and straight-forward.
- Plug in the air fryer.
- Select cooking preset or manually select temp and cooking time (most foods do better if you pre-heat it)
- Place your food in (a little cooking spray on the bottom can help some foods)
- Hit start.
- Flip or shake halfway through (depending on the food).
Bagotte Air Fryer Review Item: Air Fryer French Fries!
Next, I place the frozen fries in the air fryer basket and spread them evenly over the basket. I put about a quarter pound of fries to prevent overcrowding so that the hot air can circulate the french fries evenly in the air fryer.
The cooking time will take around 10 to 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fries.
About halfway through cooking, shake the basket and gently to turn the fries. Try not to break them. For crispier, evenly cooked fries, turn them multiples times while cooking.
After 10 minutes, check on the doneness of the fries, if they have not crisp up, add another few minutes.
What’s the Bottom Line
This Bagotte 5.8 Quarts Air Fryer uses 360-degree hot air to circulates the food to maintain the original flavor of the food. Hence, it does not use any oil or just very little oil for cooking the food. With this technology, air fried food is more healthy as it contains up to 80% lesser calories. It can achieve the crispness on the outside, tender on the inside for the frozen french fries that I tested.
The integrated air filter helps top filter the fumes and odor and prevent the kitchen from filling up with all the burning smell. This air fryer is suitable for cooking food for 3 to 6 persons and is ideal for most families. It can fit in a whole chicken without any issue. I would greatly recommend the Bogatte Air Fryer to you if you want an air fryer is not only good at cooking but also looks good on your kitchen countertop.