Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Total time: 30 mins
These baked meatballs cooked with the air fryer are delicious, juicy, and are not messy – just mix, roll, and put into the air fryer for lip-smacking meatballs everyone loves. They are perfectly crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
How to Cook Air Fryer Baked Meatballs
- 1 lb Ground Pork or Beef
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 3 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 1 Brown onion (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Egg
- 1/4 Mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, herbs, pepper, salt, BBQ sauce, chopped onion and egg with the ground meat.
- Mix evenly, keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Make the meatballs and place a small piece of cheese into the ball. It is easier to roll the meatballs while the meat is cold.
- Coat the meatballs with flour. Set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with oil.
- Place meatballs into the air fryer basket. Cook for 20 minutes. Turn them halfway.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
Ashley started AirfryerMasterchef to provide genuinely useful airfryer-related reviews, guides, tips, and recipes.
“I fell in love with the air fryer ever since I started using it. I am passionate about cooking with it and have created many easy recipes that anyone can try at home.”