https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-RTKpWEj3/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/airfryer-baked-meatballs.png 472 640 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-f1Eh5g0a/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2016-12-29 05:42:332017-01-05 16:48:49AIRFRYER BAKED MEAT BALLS
Easy recipe for air fryer baked meat balls
An easy air fryer recipe for baked meat balls
Total time: 35 mins
- 300g Minced Pork or Beef
- Corn Flour
- 3 tablespoon Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 20g Morzarella Cheese (cubed)
- Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Italian herbs, pepper, salt, BBQ sauce, onion and egg with mince meat.
- Mix evenly, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Make the meat ball and place a small piece of cheese into the ball.
- Coat meatball with flour. Set aside
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 180C.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with oil.
- Place meatball into air fryer. Cook for 20 minutes. Shake them after 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sauce.