Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 30 mins
Bacon wrapped prawn is a tasty appetizer that’s guaranteed to impress. Cooking with this air fryer recipe can save the oily mess from frying the bacon. The crispy bacon together with marinated prawn with a little lemon juice is such a wonderfully spicy and tangy combo.
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Prawns with Air Fryer
- 1 1/4 lb Bacon
- 1 1/4 Prawns
- 1 Lemon (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- Peel and de-vein the prawns.
- Put the prawn into a mixing bowl. Add the seasonings and marinate the prawns.
- Take one slice of bacon and wrap it around the marinated prawn. Starting from the head of the prawn, wrapping the prawn all the way to the tail.
- Once finished with all the prawns, put them back into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the prawns out from the refrigerator.
- Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket.
- Place half of the prawns into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Toss the basket halfway through the cooking.
- Once the first batch is cooked, repeat Step 7 to Step 9.
- Place the air fryer Bacon Wrapped Prawns on a serving plate. Add some lemon juice to taste.